ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF OUR SECURITY PACKAGE
- We have Manager Ops, Area Mgr., Field Officers based at major locations responsible for complete operational activities of the concerned areas.
- We have the mobile patrol vans available to meet any contingent requirements or as per specific demand of the client.
- Availability of 24 hours manned Security Control Room to respond to client management as well as the guards deployed.
- Constant supervision of the guards at no extra cost due to the visits Manager (Operations), Area Managers and Field Officers.
- On the job training at the post regularly to include knowledge of the guard about his duty post, reactions in the event of any contingency and capability of the guarding team.
- Creating and maintaining a “Security Presence” and high visibility by various means in order to deter crime and to give visitors and staff a comfortable and secure feeling with the client’s premises.
- Our entire operational staff is equipped with the mobile phones and wireless sets on requirement basis for prompt communication.
EXISTENCE OF TECHNICAL SYSTEMS DIVISION
CSS GROUP is equipped with independent Technical Systems Division to meet client’s technical requirements like Electronic Access Control Systems, CCTV and Surveillance System, Fire Alarm, Intruder Alarms systems, Sprinklers systems, PA Systems etc. We have been providing total solution at single window, to meet the requirements of the clients.
To ensure high degree of alertness, a system of surprise checks has been instituted. “CSS GROUP” system of Internal Audit is directly under Executive Director and General Manager (Ops) of the region, who ensures prompt action for smooth functioning. Manager Operations check all posts of their zones at least once in a month.
“CSS GROUP” takes pride in having a Sophisticated Internal Monitoring System (SIMS). We have a dedicated force of Field Supervisors who carry out checking of all posts 5 to 7 times a week, including night checking. Supervisors render a regular report n the performance of each post.
ROTATION OF GUARDS
To Preclude the possibility of complacency and avoid over familiarization, the guards are rotated at regular intervals. However, in case of specific request from the client, a guard may be permitted to continue over the stipulated time.
We have laid down our standards at CSS GROUP a company policy towards achieving them, which has also become a part of our very ethics. It is in step with us to be the “Best” rather then the “Biggest” in the competitive market.
We as a policy do not supply guards at random. We insist that they should be inducted as a viable team after Security Survey/Audit.
We pay the best salaries in the industry and follow all statutory norms of the State Governments. Individual dossier of each guard is maintained at our Head Office with the Zonal Managers and performance reviewed fortnightly
For, COMPLETE SECURITY SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.